Friday, March 19, 2010

Caught with my pants down.....

Haha, bet that caught your eye. Well, to be technical....I was caught with my pants off........here's the story.

So, a few posts ago, I told you about our leprechaun that was visiting our house. This leprechaun brought us all sorts of wonderful treats and games and we loved every minute of it. Well, on St. Patricks Day, I met my leprechauns in person. They stopped by, all gussied up in their bestest green, wearing weird glasses and tinkly jewelery. I was just getting into the shower when Ryan came in(hence the caught with my pants down....) and said that there was someone at the door for me. I was so shocked to see our leprechauns at the door.

They kidnapped me, forced me to drink pina coladas with them and then took me to this loud, crazy place where they forced me to eat chicken wings, yummy bread and deep fried chips. Shame on them!

So, to make a long story short. I have always pictured leprechauns as conniving slippery little characters and I have now learned that they, besides protecting their pots of gold.....they also have hearts of gold. I HEART Leprechauns!!!!

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Love it! I went to the park with one of your leprechauns (I can't spell). She was so excited. I wish I had one.

Woodwards said...

I heart Missy!