Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Leggo my eggo........






Well, this really has nothing to do with eggo waffles, it's just everytime that I think about Lego, I always say "Leggo my eggo".........yes, it's annoying, I know. This year, Halloween seems to be a little different at our house. Scoutt is really too young to know what's going on or care although she does love her twizzlers, hint, hint....if we're coming to your house, get them out! Keegan is doing the regular party at school but this year, since Tatum is SO GROWN UP, the grade fours and fives get to go to the movie instead of having a party so she's not even dressing up for school. She was so awesome and just said, "Mom, I can just use my costume from last year since we're not having a party or anything". Awww, I appreciated not having to worry about another costume. Secretly, I hate Halloween. I don't know why but of course, I put on the good mom front and my kids think that I love it and look forward to it as much as they do. Anyways, so Keegan decided that he wanted to be a piece of Lego for Halloween. Then we just found out on Sunday that our ward is doing a trunk or treat tonight and really, how can you go to a Halloween party and not dress up so.............we just kept Keegans theme going and this is what we got......

11 comments:

tallmama said...

So CUTE!!! I love it! Scoutt didn't mind being in the 'box'? Hope they have fun tonight!!

SunShine said...

Awesome! Ya...how did you get Scoutt in there?!

Jenie said...

Adorable!

KD said...

Oh so cute but where is yours and Ryans picture?

Diane Dronyk said...

LOVE IT!!

Kristy Tanner said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! Scoutt looks so adorable! Those hats are so cute!!

(me)linda said...

Ok, that's actually really cute. It seams like all of what to know how Scoutty felt about her box though. I think Eve would go crazy!

Miss Me said...

Scoutt didn't mind being in the lego......she wasn't in it for very long though, maybe ten minutes is all. The kids were such a hit at the party. Everyone thought the lego family was so cute! I made one for myself but realized that I couldn't carry Scoutt around if I had mine on so I opted out, but for sure will be wearing it trick or treating!

Wilsons said...

ssssoooooooo cute!!!!

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

hmmm, Jason and I have a costume party saturday and I still haven't come up with any aha! ideas. I just might copy yours. How did you get the cups to stay on the boxes? Shoot me an email if you get a sec. I really might try it if its easy to make! You're so smart!!

Woodwards said...

So cute and creative!