Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Freebies.....

So, I stole this from Chelsea......

The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you....my choice...made especially for you.
Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2 What I create will be just for you.3 It will be done sometime this year.The catch?

Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!
(unless you don't have a blog, in which case - feel free to post "anonymously" but post your name at the end so I know who you are and I'll still send you something).

Dont Be Shy.......I'd love to make something for you....even if you just randomly came across my blog.........and it's really fun to do, but if you don't want to repost on your blog......I'd love to make you something anyways!!! Just leave me your name!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. i'm #1...but you already knew that didn't you????
~Lara

SunShine said...

I have this up on my blog so count me in!

Megan said...

hey I have a blog, add me and also interested in this thing your doing. I think!!! haha

Diane Dronyk said...

Pick me! Pick me! :P This sounds like fun :)

Unknown said...

sure, I'll do this too! I happened upon your blog and I love it!

Miss Me said...

Thanks for commenting.....watch for something in the next year......or so.....hehe!! I need address too!

leslie s said...

This is such a great idea!! I hope these people know how lucky they are to have some made by you!! Hey can you send me your new address too! Lesliesloan@shaw.ca.

Thanks,
HUGS

leslie s said...

Oh oops, I meant to say "SOMETHING"!! :)

Miss Me said...

Email me your mailing address so I can send something to ya!!! my email address is:

sharpekidsmom@yahoo.ca

Gibb Family said...

ohh i missed it!