Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Love Day!

Valentines Day was awesome this year! My day started off with chocolates, followed by a delivery of the most gorgeous flowers I've ever recieved! The kids got some fun little things from us....they felt loved. I was mailing a parcel at the Coop and saw some single stem roses for sale and decided to get them for my sisters I visit teach! It was so fun to deliver them and tell them that are loved! It made my day! I made Ryan a cherry pie and went to his work and covered his car in hearts that had a special note on all of them.....I know, gag, right!!! The best part is that all of his co-workers park right next to him...so they all saw it!!! I think the heart that went over best was the "You are super supportive...in a non-jock strap kind of way"....Haha, love that one!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by people that love me! And yes, Ryan's cards are the best...how many other gals get a handmade 3D card on Valentines Day???? I'm such a lucky girl!



0 comments: