Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just One Question......


So, this is what an engineer's wife gets for Valentine's Day.......seriously, I'm the luckiest girl alive. I look forward to Valentine's Day just for the fact that I'll get a really cool card from Ryan. He's so creative when it comes to cards and what makes me smile. I'll take his cards over flowers(that die) and chocolates(that go straight to my butt) anyday.
The best thing about my valentine is that he does the most dorkiest things.....I love him more and more for them. I know many women and dont know any that get home made cards from their sweethearts.......mine is one in a million.
So, what am I giving my sweetheart for Valentine's Day? He's getting strawberry pie.....one of his favorites.......

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Anonymous said...

Who knew Ryan had such skills... you are a lucky lady!

Sheers said...

Cute valentine!
So...Red Deer now...I have to think of what I can get to you up there. (I DO have a sister living there so perhaps I can pass it on through her)
But...you still have to post it on your blog too!