Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break.....ya right, break for who?????







So, the kids are on spring break this week......so obviously not a "break" for the parents....kids 24/7......well, it could be worse. Actually it's been fun, so far, to have the kids home. I was out yesterday doing a home inspection and the kids stayed at home with a babysitter. I like bringing a little something home for them if they've been good so I stopped at Walmart and checked out the craft department. I found these awesome kits.....design your own rooms, hannah montana and high school musical, on clearance for $5.00. So I got them thinking that the kids would think it was a great treat. Well, their great treat turned out to be a great treat for me. They worked on their rooms, creating different backgrounds, furniture etc. for over 5 hours yesterday and have been at it now for 2 hours this morning. I`m not totally sure but I would guess that that is the best $10.00 I`ve ever spent in my life.....it might get us through all day today also!!! And scoutty is just chillin` on the carpet during all this fun!!

5 comments:

KD said...

Oh Im glad the kids are having fun! But i kinda wish they were bored out of there tree's so we could maybe see them down here! But ohwell my kiddies are still in school this weeks so would'nt be much fun!

leslie s said...

Hum...thanks for the idea. Sounds fun!

Greg said...

I can't get over how much hair Scoutt has. Crazy.

tallmama said...

HOw cute is Scoutty??? So stink'n cute!! (oh and Tatum and Keeg's too :) )

LL said...

Man, you have lucky kids. My kids think it's great when I give them a sucker after having a babysitter. I think they might think they'd died and gone to heaven if they got something better than that! Your kids are so creative - what a great present!