Sunday, March 15, 2009

We're back....











Well, we made it! I didn't know if we would part way through this vacation, but we made it there and back home in one piece. The trip started out with an exciting airplane ride to Las Vegas. The kids could hardly stand themselves, they were giddy with excitement. They were entertaining half of the plane with their excitedness....people thought they were so funny. We got to Vegas, spent the weekend with cousins, went to Disneyland for a few days, a few more days in Vegas then back home. Wow, that was a long 7 days. Here's some pics of the trip.....

6 comments:

leslie s said...

Disney is Magical!! Looks like you had a load of fun!! Did you shop Prims at Vegas?!!

Greg said...

I'm jealous!

(me)linda said...

I love the hoodies. I want some for the boys. Where did you get them?

Amy said...

Fun! You can see how excited they are in the pics too. :)

Gibb Family said...

Glad you had fun. I was waiting for the matchy Canada hoodies. lol

LL said...

What a fun trip! Welcome back to the barren wasteland we call home!