Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Birthday Post....watch out, here comes some ego!!

So, I usually post stuff about the kids on their birthday, what they are like and how great they are. Since I'm the only one that writes on this blog, I've decided to be so awesome to myself and write a few things on here that are great about me. I know, pretty egotistical but whatever. I find that as I age, I am more comfortable in my skin and am loving my strange little quirks even more. So here they are.....

1. I am pretty darn fantastic at making Mac & Cheese in the microwave. I only screw it up occasionally.

2. I have a fantastic memory. Well, it usually sucks but if someone does or says something stupid in front of me, I will remember it for forever and never let them forget it.

3. I fall down more gracefully than anyone that I know. Probably because I'm such a klutz and do it all the time!!


All right, that's about the bragging about myself that I can handle. Happy Birthday to me!!!

3 comments:

Gibb Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! I'm glad you did a post for yourself! Have a good day!

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

ha ha ha! I LOVE all those things about you! They make you pretty darn fantastic, not to mention the fact that you are a most excellent sister and even better friend!
Love you lots little sissy!!

kerstin said...

ha ha ha! Loved it! Happy Birthday!