Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey Baby Let's Go to Vegas....again!


We're off to Vegas......yes, again. But this time without the kidlets! We are so excited. Ryan has been working 60-70 hours per week for the past few months and the only way to get him away from work.....is basically to take him out of the country. Hmmm, that sounds like he loves to work...let me clarify...that is not the case but when millions of dollars worth of projects are on his shoulders and they are all dependent on deadlines.....well, you get the point.


Anyways, thanks to my awesome family for taking the kids for the weekend, we are able to get away and have some down time.....


Now, if I could just get rid of the pasty white glare that eminates off my body....we'd be set!

1 comments:

(me)linda said...

jealous.

Have FUN!!