Friday, April 9, 2010

Only in Utah.....





We were down in Utah this past week for some much needed shopping and relaxation. The trip consisted of shopping, shopping, Taco John's, and temple square. The kids had so much fun at Temple Square. They loved the church history museum with all of the "kid" things to do there. I just love the feeling at Temple Square. It's so awesome there.

The weather there was so nasty and cold. We were thoroughly unimpressed with it but it didn't dampen our spirits to shop. We found some great things but the best was when hubby surprised me with a new Coach bag and matching wallet. Lucky me. I love it.

We dropped Tates and Keegs off at Aunties on the way back for a couple of days of fun with their cousins. I'm sure they are having so much fun.

Well, that's it. No ranting or raving or sarcasm in this post, I'm just tooo exhausted.

1 comments:

Greg said...

What no love for me? I thought i was the highlight of your trip!