Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Friendly little visitor......


Yesterday, we had a surprise and very uninvited visitor come to our home.....well, I should say, our car. As I was pulling out of the driveway yesterday morning, I noticed little droppings all over the dash and floor of my truck. Yup, you guessed it, little miss mousy came for a visit. Needless to say, I completely freaked out. Sick. I cleaned out all the poop and set traps in there and this morning, there was more poop everywhere and no mouse in the traps. We've been talking about trading in our truck for a while now and this pretty much seals the deal. Sick, sick, sick.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I've been told that melted chocolate place on the trap works really well...good luck!

Jason Alisynn and kids said...

Better the truck than the house ... eww! Glad you made it home. Next visit I hope we get to see you a little longer, but it was great while it lasted!!

SunShine said...

Yuck!